In this article, we will talk about the top 5 richest churches in the world with their net worth, but before moving on let’s know what church is?
What is a church?
A church is a place where people gather to worship. People come together to worship what they believe in.
There are up to millions of churches in the world, some are popular while some are not.
Most especially Christians, they serve and pray to their GOD in the church
Here are is the list of top 10 richest churches in the world with their net worth:
- Catholic Church: Catholic Church (also known as Roman Catholic Church) is located in Vatican City, The church recorded 1.3 billion baptized Catholics worldwide.
Net Worth (Unknown)
- Sree Padmanabhaswamy Temple: This temple is located in Thiruvananthapuram, India, the temple is a Hindu temple.
Net Worth (Around $1000 billion)
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints – The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is located in the United States.
Net Worth ( 80.0 alleged to be as much as 160.0 billion )
- Catholic Church in Germany: Catholic Church in Germany is sometimes referred to as Roman-Catholic Church in Germany.
Net Worth ($26.0 Billion )
- Protestant Church in Germany: Net Worth ( $25.0 Billion )